Monday, March 29, 2010

My dear Tatum

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.
The other night dear, as I lay sleeping. I dreamped I held you in my arms. When I awoke dear I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.
Love Mom

2 comments:

  1. I have another version of that song I made for my granddaughter you might like...

    You are my Sunshine my Precious Sunshine
    You make me happy all of the time
    You'll always know oh how much I love you
    Please dint take my Sunshine away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops its not dint, its dont

    ReplyDelete